Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yes, I know. . . . .

My concept of "tomorrow" is not in line with the rest of the world.

I will post yesterday's post later tonight, which is what I call tomorrow, even if its 36 hours late.

The weather is fab outside and blogging in the fall might be a crime in the South. We only get 3 days of Fall and 3 days of Spring. There are fences to fix and ditches to dig and grass to mow and 1,000,000,000,000 other chores on a horse farm that need to be done.

Just don't plan in dying in the next week and all will be well with your will!

Howdy to the 2Ls in that Trusts and Estates class wishing you were done with Law School and living such amazing adventures as I am! Don't be in such a hurry, real life is much more boring and it does not come with as many free kegs:>

No comments:

Post a Comment

If the comments do not work, somebody please e-mail me and let me know. Thnx!