Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More soon. . . . .

I promise to post more soon in return for the valuable consideration of you busy people taking time to read what I post and your promise to ask any questions you might have as to the general common law policies.

I am sorry, but I just can't open for comments. I do not have time to moderate them. There is a thread on COTH for liability questions and I have invited all attorneys to chime in on the hypothetical and academic nuances of Torts law and waivers. Don't take my word for it, just come here to learn enough to know what questions to ask to learn more.

Now, in upcoming posts I will be talking about a few more waivers, an example of a waiver I just adore if I get permission to post it and then we will move on to the next topic, which is dual agency and disclosure legislation being proposed in several states and already passed in several others. On that you get to comment all you want by being part of the political process and shaping the laws you want.

Lastly, since this is my blog and its about me and what I think I just want to say I WON!!!! I won 2 really hard and impossible cases this week. They have been ongoing and one might get appealed, but for 1 day I WON I WON I WON and I likey very much.

Did I mention I WON???????

No comments:

Post a Comment

If the comments do not work, somebody please e-mail me and let me know. Thnx!