Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What Negligence Looks Like: Part II

Part of being an instructor is knowing when your students are ready to do more challenging tasks. That's part art and part experience. We know if we wait too long to allow our students to jump, they may get bored and go somewhere else. If we let them jump too soon, they may get hurt and you get sued.

Here, IMHO, is too soon. I am not picking on the kids. They are very cute. I am not picking on the useful and saintly horses. They are also cute. I am simply showing an example of "too soon" and if you go to court with a hurt student and this video bring your checkbook. The camera person is out from lessons with a broken arm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjsU2Atp_SU

Too soon? Just fine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If the comments do not work, somebody please e-mail me and let me know. Thnx!