Monday, February 16, 2009

I am Still Here! Just Behind in Posting.

So here are the topics I will be posting soon.
1) Animal abuse and neglect--the good, the bad and the ugly.
2) Liability for the Animals in your Care--you have duties to the animals too.
3) Taxes and why I hate tax time--Hobby vs Business and why you already know the answer
4) Employee or Contractor?--Should you be paying taxes and workers comp on that barn help?

I will answer 1 question from a SC resident. It will not be legal advice. I will not tell you what you should do. I will explain what is happening and why and what SC law says on the subject. Your mileage may vary.

Then I will start posting results of real cases. Now that you readers have had a mini version of a first year law school education, you should be able to have thoughts and opinions on the thoughts and opinions of what judges around the country have decided. There are no right answers, but the guy in the robe wins.

Its time to introduce the readers to the real world results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If the comments do not work, somebody please e-mail me and let me know. Thnx!